Sunday, May 12, 2013

Good news - Gute Neuigkeiten

Ok, this has to change. I know... I am posting not enough and way to late, but I will try to get better. I promise.

So, let's get to it: I got a new job!!! Yes, I'm super excited. It's a full time job with a company here in Jacksonville. I work in an office, have my own desk and really nice coworkers. I have to figure out what the ruling is about blogging about them, so that's why I'm not mentioning the name right now, but it's not a secret. If you want to find out more, just send me an email, call, or text :)

My first week at my new job is already over, and it was great. I learned new things, and was able to help out a lot :) And I get to wear cute outfits to work, here's two of my outfits during my first week:


I love that I get to wear nice things.

I enjoyed my job at ABP before as well, but I wore gym clothes, which isn't that bad, it's comfortable and appropriate, but right now I really enjoy dressing up.

I'm sure one day, I wish I could were my yoga pants to work, but not anytime soon :)


Oh, I also got a new phone! And I love it. It's the new Samsung Galaxy S4! My husband surprised me with it, and believe me, it was an amazing surprise! 

It's an amazing phone, with great features and it works (unlike my last phone)!













Gute Neuigkeiten

Ich habe einen neuen Job! Es ist Vollzeit, im Büro einer Firma, die medizinische Organisationen verwaltet. Ich bin die Verwaltungsassistentin im Bereich Bildung und Kommunikation. Ich nenne jetzt hier nur nicht den Namen der Firma, da ich noch genau klären muss, wie das mit meinem Blog ist :-)

Die erste Woche habe ich schon hinter mir und es war echt gut. Am Montag hatte ich nicht wirklich viel zu tun, aber das ist ja auch normal am ersten Tag. Seit Dienstag bin ich aber gut beschäftigt gewesen, so dass die Zeit auch wirklich schnell vorbei ging. Ruck zuck war es 17 Uhr und ein weiterer Arbeitstag war vorbei.

Im Büro muss ich mich natürlich schick anziehen, deswegen die Fotos :)

Ich werde bald noch mehr berichten, jetzt muss ich aber ins Bett, da ich morgen früh fit sein will!

Wie immer, freue ich mich über jeden Kommentar!


3 comments:

  1. alles liebe und gute für den neuen job !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey du Liebe,
    das hört sich ja toll an! Ich wünsch Dir natürlich auch ganz viel Erfolg in deinem neuen Job ! Ist immer wieder schön ab und zu von dir zu hören !
    Drück dich Nicole

    ReplyDelete